Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wednesdays Wishlist 09/16/09

Hello and thanks for stopping by! With the season of giving coming up quickly upon us, I thought I would help you all out by finding one of a kind deals on Etsy for you to give that special someone this Christmas holiday!

Today's features INEXPENSIVE YET CREATIVE AND FUN STOCKING STUFFERS!
The Etsy sellers listed on this page are a group of wonderful women who are not only mothers, but also find time to make their own personal creations that help express who they are. But you don't have to take my word for it, you can see for yourself at Busy Moms blog. You can also find all of our members Etsy items here.
*******************************************
For the person who loves to personalize, I found these cute note cards plus many others at

Art of Joy also has wonderful original Batik Paintings you can find here

************************************************
For that house that always smells so wonderful, you know they must be burning a candle, might I recommend this

Ozarks Scents also has wonderful SOAP, which I have become accustomed to making sure I keep in stock at all times!

****************************************************

For the coffee / Cocoa drinker, there are these cute cozies at

Bagel Creations

Bagel Creations not only has cozies, but also plenty of other items, such as wristlets, key fobs, card holders (and you can get matching on the go sets)!
*********************************************************

And last but certainly not least, let us not forget about all the little people we adore, for my little guy, I purchased this last week to put in his stocking... I received it yesterday and LOVE them. They even come with the crayons!!! Wylie will feel just like he is a little professional artist when he rolls out his own crayon roll made by

Amievoltaire also stitches up some pretty darn cute skirts, check them out here

I hope this blog has got you thinking about the up coming holiday season!
Once again, thanks for taking the time to view my posting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my candle! :) I LOVE the other items too! This is making me think of Christmas shopping! :)

    Great Post!

    ♥Amy

    ReplyDelete